Summer 2021 Introduction
Posted on August 2, 2021 by Matthew
Vol. 18, Issue 3
The Summer 2021 issue of AHIMA’s peer-reviewed research journal, Perspectives in Health Information Management, is now available. This issue’s topics explore a range of issues, from the RHIA exam to sepsis screening and veterans’ issues. Papers include:
- Tabisula B. Association Rules in Heart Failure Readmission Rates and Patient Experience Scores. Read here.
- Martin T, Hamlet G, Gabriella P, Mathew R. A National Survey Assessing Health Information Exchange: Readiness for Changes to Veterans Affairs Access Standards. Read here.
- Sand J. Student Perceptions of an Undergraduate Interprofessional Capstone Course Including Health Information Management. Read here.
- Hyunkyung L. Mapping ICD-11 (The 11th International Classification of Disease) to ICD-10-KM-7th (the Korean Modification 7th of the ICD-10) for Flexible Transition to ICD-11. Read here.
- Fox D, Wiebe N, Southern D, Quan H, Kim E, King C, Grosu O, Eastwood C. The Prevalence of Insomnia and Sleep Apnea in Discharge Abstract Data: A Call to Improve Data Quality. Read here.
- McKeeby J, Coffey P, Houston S, Kennedy R, Chan L, Schacherer R, Alboum S, Bergstrom S, Joyce M. The Evolution of Information Technology Governance at the NIH Clinical Center. Read here.
- Hanna J, Chen T, Portales-Castillo C, Said M, Bulnes R, Newhart D, Sienk L, Schantz K, Rozzi K, Alag K, Bress J, Lesho E. The Value of a Regional ‘Living’ COVID-19 Registry and the Challenges of Keeping It Alive. Read here.
- Peterson J, Turley J. Predictors of Success on the RHIA Exam. Read here.
- Dokumentov A, Shaalan Y, Khumrin P, Khwanngern K, Wisetborisut A, Hatsadeang T, Karaket N, Achariyaviriya W, Auephanwiriyakul S, Theera-Umpon N, Siganakis T. Automatic ICD-10 Coding Using Prescribed Drugs Data. Read here.
- Liengsawangwong R, Kumar S, Ortiz R, Hill J. Health Informatics Tool Toward Sepsis Screening. Read here.
We hope you enjoy the Summer 2021 issue of PHIM. For questions or submissions, please reach out to Alexa Schlosser, Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.