Call for Applications for Perspectives in Health Information Management Volunteer Editor
Perspectives in Health Information Management is now accepting applications for the volunteer role of editor starting September 1, 2017. Applications should include a CV, description of publication experience, references, and a vision statement for the publication.
All materials should be submitted as Word files or links to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 7, 2017. For additional information, please contact email@example.com or download the flyer.
Criteria for New Volunteer Editor:
- Publication experience
- Advanced degree (doctorate, JD, etc.)
- Eminence as scholar and researcher in health informatics and health information management
- In depth knowledge of topics related to health informatics and health information management
- Communication skills
- Able to commit about 20 hours a month
- Ability to provide leadership in raising the profile of the journal as it enters its next phase, including ideas for marketing and promotions.